Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Work sucks...

Tuesdays are the worst days of the week for me. I have to get up early, (8:15) so I can get a bowl cereal in before i go to work. Today's bowl was Apple jacks. Then i go to work for four hours. I know you can't really call it work, today i studied for a midterm while listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers. When i get off of work at 1, I head off to my first class at 1:30. I am in class from 1:30-3:18, and then from 3:30-5:18. So you add it up, my day is 9-5:30. That's 8 hours, plus a half hour for lunch. (except my half hour is taken up by walking to class) I dread this day, above all other days in the week. Tuesday is the worst. And there are people out there who do this five days a week. How do these people do it? All i can say is that working...having a full time J-O-B... It's not for me. Maybe i can skip it and go straight to retirement. That would be nice...

Here's to those unfortunate souls that have to put in 40 hours a week. I be sure to catch a few extra hours of sleep just for you.

No comments: