Saturday, January 13, 2007

The opposite of terrorism...

I spent two hours of my life yesterday streaming the keynote from the Macworld conference. Two whole hours. watching Steve Jobs do his powerpoint thing. Now the thing that kept my eyes glued to the computer screen was a little something you have probably heard of by now, the i-phone. But contrary to how it might seem, unveiling the most advanced, breathtakingly awesome piece of techno-wizardry I think i have ever seen, was not the highlight of the two hour video stream. the last ten minutes. Those were ten minutes that changed the way i think of apple inc. forever. John Mayer comes out and preforms a couple of songs. In itself it wasn't all that odd, he has performed at the last 3 Macworld conferences. It was what was said in between the song "Gravity" and "Waiting on the world to change."

this is what was said:

"You know i was sitting backstage watching the whole presentation like i have for the last few years, and i realized something. You guys, Steve Jobs, and the whole Apple Inc. You make the world happier. You're Like the Opposite of terrorism. When I'm Around you, I'm at threat level green. It's amazing."

I don't know, i thought it was funny. and john mayer rocks, I get to see him on Feb. 23rd. WOO-HOO, Excitement.

No comments: