Tuesday, January 9, 2007

WTFuck,

I don’t what to say. I’m flabbergasted, astonished, disappointed, despondent, despaired, and other words that end in ‘des.’

I give it up to Florida, I mean they played hard, they played well, and deserved the win. I just wish I could say the same about us. It was a shitty game on our part. I mean, we had 51 days between the last game of the season and the bowl game, which apparently is just long enough for JT (oh Jim Tressel) to forget how to play football. Florida tore up our zone defense, why didn’t we adjust and go man to man? Pittman tore up on the carries, why didn’t we screw the passing game when we knew that every receiver was going to be covered, and that their blitz is going to get around Troy Smiths blockers, and start handing off to Pittman? Why couldn’t we play good solid football like we did the first 8 or 9 games of our season? Prolly cause we’re a bunch of cocky bastards who thought we could get away with playing like crap.

But campus sucks today. I look around at the faces as they head off to class, they’re all sad and downtrodden. My prediction for class is that there will be a 20 % attendance rate and a 50% hangover rate of those that do go. People have already come back with their class having been canceled. Nobody on campus cares. It is sad and depressed. And so am I.

All I can say is WTFuck, man. WTFuck.

No comments: